HW: Remasters

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Sun Mar 24 20:18:33 EST 1996

Le Monsieur Damon writes:

> On Sat, 23 Mar 1996, Jon Browne wrote:
> > BTW I've seen prices as low as UKP8.99 for the four and UKP20 for Space
> > Rit. so it doesn't look too pricey after all. I was expecting UKP14.99
> > and anything up to UKP29.99 for SR

8.99 ???   Jeez - if you can find these at that price then I recommend
eating them for breakfast!   Gawd - even Andy G's cheap-rate-for-early-
ordering was at minimum 12.50 for the single CDs.    If somebody is
offering them that cheap then either they've been raiding a warehouse or
the Hawkwind sale of the century has started early and the Year of Comet
has indeed arrived.    It's possible that the 8.99 price does NOT
include VAT which would probably bring it closer to what I'd expect -
still - this is good value if you can get hold of it.

jill

PS sparevinyl after a London hunt:

Porcupine Tree - Sky Moves Sideways:  12" blue vinyl album + poster
Hawkwind - Quark Strangeness & Charm 12" EP remixes
Hawkwind - Sonic Assassins 12" EP (live at Queen's Hall Barnstaple 1977)
Hawkwind - Live at Watchfield and Stonehenge Festivals 1976 12" album

obhateLondon> it was raining  8-(

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk