HW: Remasters

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 25 08:29:03 EST 1996

Best price I found today was 13.49 in Selectadisc (19.99 for SR) - Tower
wanted 14.99 and HMV 15.49!

Anyway, even at 13.49 I decided to just buy one to see what it's like before
replacing the set.  So I got _Doremi_.

Basically, I'm going to replace the set!

Whoa!  First, the packaging is truly excellent - fold-outs every which way,
lots of text and  art, even the CD itself has a detail rom the Star Rats
poster.  Now, I'm a cynical bastard who doesn't normally give a rat's ass
about packaging, and I was impressed - some list members will acutually
acheive orgasm!

But the really important thing is, what's it sound like?  Well, you know how
_Doremi_ always sounded like it was recorded underwater and mixed in a bucket
of sand?  No more!  This is so cool!

- Andy

ObCD: _Doremi_, of course! :)