BOC: Morning Final #13, BOC FAQ Rev. 2.1

Mon Mar 25 09:36:24 EST 1996

Well, after asking last week if there was any new BOC news, I get home to
find Morning Final #13 in my mailbox.  It includes the following:

1. Some news (probably nothing most of us don't already know).
2. Info on t-shirts currently available
3. Bolle's interview with Danny Miranda, BOC's current bassplayer
4. Review of BOC's performance last New Year's Eve in California
5. Bolle's thoughts and criticisms of *WOTT*
6. The conclusion of the Les Braunstein interview

Also enclosed is a note from Melne regarding how to offer the MF back
issues.  I'd ask those of you who read MF to please (if not for your
sake, for my own) write (or e-mail to bocfanclub at aol.com) and ask that
they definitely be offered somehow - either by re-printing, or by
compiling issues 1-10 into a single volume.  I'd really like to get
copies of these some day for my "BOC Collection".

Also, now that MF 13, I have no more excuses regarding releasing the
next revision of the FAQ.  It's not radically different from the last
version (hence me calling it "rev. 2.1" rather than 3.0), but it is a
bit better organized in some sections, and of course has more updated
information than the last rev.  Rather than take up bandwidth here, since
most of you can get it on the web or in the archive, I will distribute
it that way - but if that doesn't work for some of you, just ask and I'll
e-mail you a copy.  I'll announce when the new version of the FAQ is
available (probably by the end of the week).

"Good Health To You",
John