HW: My homepage incl. HW

Henrik Hallgren 100522.44 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Mon Mar 25 13:35:38 EST 1996

Greetings!

If you want to read the latest news about DarXtar please check my HP -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Henrik_Hallgren

Later this spring it'll be renamed but this version of the HP wizard software
don't allow me to change the name.
There are two internal links included with shots from Nik, live at Eldslandet
and also interesting shots from a HW gig in Sweden 1975.
Also notice that the pic's are rather big so if you've a slow modem or
connection it may take a while.
The HP need some improvements, unfortunately I don't have enough time yet to do
them but when I get it, first thing I'll do is to scale down the pic's.

All the best

Henrik