Timeless Paens From the Ongoing Rituals of Space

Doug ISTS018 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Mon Mar 25 13:42:34 EST 1996

>>Can someone (Bernhard?) confirm dates for the Timeless Paens CD and how
>>it fits in to timings of other albums and boots so that we can get the
>>entries correct in the Codex?
>
>without being an expert in this particular area - I think none of those
>versions have been released on vinyl or CD before.

True, the criteria used so far (Nova Drive and Timeless Peans) has been
selections from a private tape collection never released. A concerted
effort is being made to avoid the wrath of one Doug Smith.

On the other hand if the old boy won't give us Lord of Light on the
new live release... Nature abhors a vacum! BTW, was the upcoming live
CD recorded on October 26th 1995 at Bochum Zeche? Great tape, good version
of LOL. Hmmm :-)

To answer the original question I remember thinking that LSD from TP
sounded alot like the version from the Boulder Colorado tape. I'll check...

Doug

                        the red orb is glowing, the mini disk is spinning