HW: Remasters

Andy Gilham AndyGilham at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 25 15:47:49 EST 1996

In a message dated 25/03/96  20:19:42, you write:

>Amazing, arn't they? :)))))))))

You bet!  _Doremi_ has, for many years, been one of those albums I know so
well I can put it on, and I don't really notice it - but this version kept
grabbing my attention, and keeping it. And actually, the tracks that maybe
benefit the most are "Urban Guerilla" - it's never sounded so heavy, and so
biting, before - and "Brainbox Pollution", which at 5+ mins on a 7" was
always, well, indistinct.  Just from the opening attack on BP, it's
electrifyingly good!

Well, I'm sure Selectadisc take Mastercard...  Don't suppose anyone wants
some One Way and EMI/Fame copies of early Hawkwind albums, going cheap...

- Andy

Yesterday'sObCD:) MC Solaar - _Prose Combat_