New HW Covers inserts for ftp download

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Mon Mar 25 17:25:09 EST 1996

       Thanks to Paul, the latest (final?) versions of the HW Covers tape
       inserts are available for downloading from Paul's ftp site.  These
       are PostScript print jobs, in a PKZIP format.  Each file is almost
       700-KB in size.

       The ftp addr is:    csgrad.cd.vt.edu
       The dir is:         pub/boc-l
       The filenames are:  hwc1.zip, hwc2.zip, hwc3.zip, hwc4.zip

       Paul will have WWW-available versions of these files soon.

       These inserts are essentially the same as previously-available
       inserts, except that I have made some minor font changes to
       hopefully improve the readability.  There will also be slight
       changes to insert #4, to reflect the last-minute additional song.

       (Speaking of this, I also came across a cover of "Master of the
       Universe" by Vertigo.  My copy is merely a tape dub, and I have no
       idea where the original may have come from.  Just thought I'd
       mention that in passing....)

       I had some problems accessing the ftp site due to system slowdown
       (the net or the ftp site, I dunno), but keep trying and you will be
       successful.  :-)

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com