HW: TP boot

Doug ISTS018 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Tue Mar 26 13:34:16 EST 1996

>>Can someone (Bernhard?) confirm dates for the Timeless Paens CD and how
>>it fits in to timings of other albums and boots so that we can get the
>>entries correct in the Codex?
>
>I have the exact years the tracks are from. Have to check now the special
>dates/venues

Bernhard,

I compared the Boulder Colorado tape from 4-23-95 to TP and the crowd noise
matches exactly in the following three songs:
  Do That
  Urban Guerilla
  Welcome to the Future

I'd guess Down through the Night is from the '89 US tour but can't put an
exact date to it (with the tapes I have).

I'm currently trying to figure out three tapes I just traded for that are
mislabeled. All the dates and venues are mismatched. Do you have any tapes
with Hurry on Sundown from the early 70's? One was labeled as BBC 1970.
Its an incomplete show with Master of the Universe, Your Only Dreaming,
Shouldn't Do That and Hurry on Sundown. Its obvious this gig is from the
1970-1973 era. The sound quality is very good!

Another question is when was the first time Spirit of the Age was played
live at a HW show?

thanks

Doug