HW: All in the Family

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Tue Mar 26 14:47:00 EST 1996

>These are excellent re-issues
>IMO and I'm busy working out which members of the family would be most
>appropriate to get one or two as birthday presents.....  8-)

>jill

You have family that likes HW?  You're lucky.  My wife can't figure out why
I bought the early original HW CDs.  She sure won't know what ever will
possess me to buy the remastered ones.   Beyond that in my family, nobody
knows "hawk" compounds with any other word.

I want to hear about "Cymbaline," can HW do Floyd better than PF?

Rudy

obsong - "Kelly's Heros"  Black Grape   (that could be a very good festival)