Remasters

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Mar 27 07:45:00 EST 1996

       These remasters sound terriffic. I had one question. I am wondering if
       based on what JIll said about ISOS that ths sound is so cleaned up now
       that if some of the old band heard the lp if they might not clearly
       know it was their recording of the lp, as they might not receognize
       just how clean the sound is, as they probably never heard it that
       clean when they played live or recorded it in the studio...  a truely
       new HW lp!!

       HW and space rock will be on the air on Wed April 3rd on 88.1 WMBR in
       Cambridge MA. I plan to play: Vagtazo Hallotekemek, Bevis Frond, HW,
       Arc Met, Ozrics, White Heaven, Sundial, Monster Magnet, Spacious Mind,
       Kingston Wall, Carl's band, and of course the BRAIN SURGEONS!    If
       there is time I will squeeze in a few other bands.

       Scott

       ObCassette: Hot Tuna- Northeastern Univ,Boston 10/16/75 (HOT!!)