HW: Remasters

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Wed Mar 27 13:17:40 EST 1996

Jon Browne writes:

> In message <9603261929.aa03644 at uk.ac.ed.castle>, J Strobridge
> <eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK> writes
> >It's a very, very impressive job that's been done by EMI.
>
> >  These are excellent re-issues
> >IMO
>
> >jill
> >

> One question remains unanswered. (or even unasked)
>
> If you're going to do such a thourough <sp again> job on these 5 albums,
> why omit the sixth and final one?
>
> Where's Warrior Remastered?

someone raised this query in conversation the other night.

maybe it wasn't one of the albums bought up by EMI?   Maybe it was
different from the other UA stuff?   Maybe it's because Griffin have
already done it?    (Except they seem to have remastered Pendragon
instead).

Questions, questions.

which reminds me - I'm still looking for a Griffin Warrior mispressing.
Richard Cummings seems to have vanished?

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk