OFF: Therapy!

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Wed Mar 27 15:28:11 EST 1996

>  Some say urine is the medicine of the future for billions of poor people
> without access to health care. "It is the cheapest form of medicine and you
> don't need doctors," Goan deputy chief minister Wilfred d'Souza said.
>
>  Copyright 1996 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.

Well, how about the opening sequence from 'Waterworld?'  I don't
know, though...Maybe it'll make you grow gills?

I remember a long time ago reading about a dude on expedition in
Africa.  One of his guides got stung in the face by a snake  and went
blind.  One of the group pissed on his eyes, and the sight returned!
What up?
theo