HW: If you have a Pendragon Misprint...

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed Mar 27 19:07:22 EST 1996

Hey...

> If you have bought a Pendragon / Warrior misprint, Mike Coleman [who just
> now found out about it because I happened to bring it up] has *LOTS O'
> COOL HW STUFF* to trade for it... or he'll just buy it.  If anybody has
> one, please contact Mike at (214)991-6621.  He's rilly into collecting
> odd stuff like that.

I think everyone should be sure to say *which* way they want their misprint to
be....If I'm not mistaken, the pressings were completely reversed, such that
there are 'Warrior' discs out there with Pendragon music on them, and likewise,
'Pendragon' discs out there with 'Warrior' music on them.  A coupled set could
be what collectors would be looking for....

We need some sort of common syntax to deliniate one from the other....
Not unlike 'Masters of the Universe'  :)

Keith H.

P.S.  I just saw a used ISoS (One Way) in the store today...many more to
follow, perhaps???