OFF: Jerry Lives

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Thu Mar 28 04:32:28 EST 1996

> > No, neither the authorities nor the record company know.
> > However, his label has discovered that Jerry's name and
> > creations are worth even more now that he's "gone," so
> > evidence that has been forwarded to them has been publicly
> > dismissed as a hoax, a la the Elvis sightings.

In fact, AFAIK Jerry and Elvis have never been seen together.
Conincidence or design - you decide. Personally I think that
they're one and the same, but I also believe that Michael and
LaToya Jackson are DIFFERENT people so what do I know ?

Chris