HW: everything there is to know

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Thu Mar 28 12:27:31 EST 1996

Another band who covered the topic of the "Ghost Dance" was The Cult on
their 1983 EP _Death Cult_.
        "Free me from my enemies and give me confidence and pride..."
        "The circle lies in the square.  Not understanding. Gradually gain
        in inches.  The dark corners are closing in... they're out there
        watching."

I've never heard the HW/Nik or whatever version, but you really can't go wrong
with a mystical topic like the ghost dance.

Brian