HW: Covers pics on Paul's page

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Thu Mar 28 12:47:40 EST 1996

Wow.  I've not been able to view these (no Post Script printers around),
and I just have to say they're wonderful!!!!  Thanks Chuck for doing such
a great job, and Paul for putting them up there for all to see.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     RPG Writer/Reviewer.  Outer God.
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Nomad of the Time Streams.  Poet.

Visit the Dreaming City: http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~iscladoc/imrryr.html

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                        - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_