HW: everything there is to know

Stier, Christopher Christopher.Stier at SMTPGATE.LEXIS-NEXIS.COM
Thu Mar 28 15:45:20 EST 1996

 ----------
>From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
>To: Multiple recipients of list BOC
>Subject: Re: HW: everything there is to know
>Date: Thursday, March 28, 1996 7:08PM
>

>Andy Gilham writes:
>

>> I thought I already did!  Keep 'em coming, folks - anyone wanna give me a
>> concise summary of the story behind "Right to Decide", f'rinstance?
>>

>>ack - I forgot this one!!
>
>>jill

Wow, great reading material.  Looking forward to see this new FAQ develop.
 Anyone think of gathering all this stuff together in sort of a 'Hawkbase'
publication sort of like the 'Deadbase' thing the Deadheads use?  The
'everytime a song was played' section would be useful to weed out those
incorrectly labeled tapes, although a huge undertaking.

Chris