HW: Remasters and WOTEOT

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Thu Mar 28 19:42:03 EST 1996

Chris sayz....

> Sorta off the topic but I was wondering if anyone know what the status of
> Choose your Masques was as in is it ever going to be released on CD?

When I talked with Robert Godwin last April in Ontario, he told me that it was
still in the hands of a guy named Kingsley (first name?), who operates
Rockfield Studios in Monmouth (now Gwent), Wales.  Apparently, it was his idea
to start his own label, and use this as one of the premiere releases, but
Godwin had the impression that this guy was notorious for dragging his feet on
things like this.  So, it would appear that Griffin is at the mercy of forces
beyond Godwin's control.

Any more recent updates????

Keith H.