Hawkwind - everything you know is dangerous

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Fri Mar 29 07:17:35 EST 1996

>If we're gonna get a Komplete index, one of the astronomers is gonna
>have to check if the Spiral Galaxy number on Warrior equates to an
>actual galaxy. Do the Messier numbers go up that high?
>
>FoFP

If I am not mistaken, aren't the numbers Simon's birthday?

Duane

OBCT: Voivod - Nothingface ( killer cover of Astronomy Domine, but the
                             rest is kind of tedious )

--
" Back to the earth I screamed,
  and no one listened to me.