Space Rock on Boston radio

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Mar 29 08:26:09 EST 1996

>> Date:    Wed, 27 Mar 1996 07:45:00 -0500
>> From:    "Scott Heller (617) 724-7762" <HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
>>
>> HW and space rock will be on the air on Wed April 3rd on 88.1 WMBR in
>> Cambridge MA. I plan to play: Vagtazo Hallotekemek, Bevis Frond, HW,
>> Arc Met, Ozrics, White Heaven, Sundial, Monster Magnet, Spacious Mind,
>> Kingston Wall, Carl's band, and of course the BRAIN SURGEONS!    If
>> there is time I will squeeze in a few other bands.
>
> obLookingForMy10MinutesOfFameAnywayICanFindIt> Can I request Ossian's
> Ride from "Carl's band"?  :-)
>
> David Kuznick - david at ci.com (Work: http://www.ci.com  Play: coming soon...)

        Scott tells he he plans to play Ossian's Way and Last Battle (Grim
Medieval Death).  So you'll be there!
        My sister has sent a copy of the tape with her most recent up
dates of additions to Scott and I haven't really got a good idea of what
it will sound like, except probably pretty strange!

        Hey, Scott--can you clue in the Bruces (as much as that is possible)
on your show?  They'd probably dig a lot of it and Chris did record my
material (albeit with a gun to his head ;) so he'd be into it.  Hope you
let Larry know, though I don't know if he can pickup WMBR wherever he is.

Cheers,
Carl