HW SG 28948

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Mar 29 11:28:56 EST 1996

>--- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             29/03/96 12.11
>  -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET
>

> Ah ha,
>   I have some useful info at last :-
>
>   Spiral Galaxy 28948 refers to Simon House's birthday.
>     28th Sep 1948.
>   Subtle eh?
> Jes.

Ah, and "Simon House"  = " Spiral Realms...."
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)