Hawkwind - everything you know is dangerous

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Mar 29 11:28:55 EST 1996

>If we're gonna get a Komplete index, one of the astronomers is gonna
>have to check if the Spiral Galaxy number on Warrior equates to an
>actual galaxy. Do the Messier numbers go up that high?

no
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)