BOC

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Mar 29 11:49:25 EST 1996

>>Where has all the BOC mail Gone?
>
>Been pretty quiet, BOC-wise.  Some of that is no doubt the lack of stuff
>from the band, but perhaps some of that is that everyone's finally gotten
>tired of rehashing a bunch of the same topics.  Or, everyone is just
>so absorbed in the new version of the FAQ that they haven't had time to
>post.  ;-)

Hey, thanks for the mention of the piece about the hugo awards.  The guy
who made the trophies (I sent him a copy of that page) mentioned that he
appeared, about the same time, with one of the trophies, on the cover of
 "Locus", a major SF 'zine.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)