HW: everything including Mountain Grill

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Fri Mar 29 13:09:40 EST 1996

Rob Stuckey writes:

> > ===========================================================================
> > Entries something like:
> >
> > WORD/PHRASE  : Right to Decide
> >
> > TRACK        : Right to Decide
> > ALBUM        : it is the biz
> > REFERENCE    : A house, a council, a bulldozer and a shooting
> >

>  Errr....sorry to be picky, but RTD was on Electric Teepee wasn't it?

ummm -yes!

I suddenly realised that I was having real problems matching tracks to
albums and couldn't be bothered to check the Discog!   Must be age  8-(

re. Mountain Grill

I think this is/was a clothes shop now - maybe even demolished.
Leastways it is, as they say, "no more".

How about we get a donation together for the re-building thereof?  If
they can do it with Shakespeare's theatre......

I wonder if the Lottery will help out   8-)

yours if-ly

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk