HW: everything there is to know

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Mar 29 12:43:28 EST 1996

> > *It is the Business of the Future to be Dangerous*
> >
> > Title first appeared in the Hawkwind Log, with *In Search of Space*.
>
> I've seen this quote attributed to C.P.Snow, but I don't know the reference.
>
> Dave.

Off the top of my head the full quote is something like;

"Every new technology all but destroys the society into which it is
introduced it is the business of the future to be dangerous"

I thought it was Alfred North Whitehead the mathematician but I will have
to search.