OFF: Porcupine Tree in Baltimore

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Mar 29 15:36:56 EST 1996

> Hi Folks:
>
> I've just seen that Porcupine Tree will be coming to the US at least for a
> one-off gig at the 1996 Prog-scape in Baltimore, MD.
CHOMP!

> I'm interested in going to at least the Saturday lineup - solely to see the
> performance by Porcupine Tree, as who knows if they will ever come this way
> again.  BTW, is PT officially a *band* now, as opposed to Steve Wilson plus
> guests??  I suppose those seeing the Gong/Ozrics/PT show in London can tell us.
>
> Keith H.

PT is now an "official" band, with Richard Barbeiri on synths & electronics
(used to be in the band Japan), a bass player and drummer. At least this was
the lineup for MOONLOOP/...SKY MOVES SIDEWAYS. Hey, want a HW to PT link?
Guess who it is?

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400