BRAIN: BRAIN SURGEONS GIGs etc.

Joseph Brooks jbrooks at CONNECTNET.COM
Fri Mar 29 23:47:24 EST 1996

At 10:44 PM 3/29/96 -0500, you wrote:
>on March 29/96 Jerry asks:
>
>>Wouldn't Europe be interesting to play? Any sales figures known from
>>Europe?

Speaking of playing away from home.. Any hope of a west coast tour any time
in the future? If so, make sure to get a gig in San Diego! Though, I'd
travel up to Smog Angeles to check you guys out.

No luck on finding any BS music in the bigger stores here yet.. I'm going
try the smaller non-chain places next.. Then I guess I'll have to mail order..
     _
  | | \   *jbrooks at connectnet.com                   | "So Ladies, Fish
  | | <   *http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/1154|  and Gentlemen,here's
|_| |_/   *WALSTIB / Keep our Internet free!        |  my angled dream..."