BOC: I'm back and they're not

Robert Sedler torgo at NORWICH.NET
Sat Mar 30 08:59:27 EST 1996

I'm baaaack............

I was away for a while and let my guard down and then came back to the BOC-L
only to find:

>Where has all the BOC mail Gone?

Whooaa! Understatement of the year award there!! I mean, in the last year
the flow of topics was swung heavily back and forth between all BOC and all
Hawkwind, but this is really something. Hopefully things can swing back the
other way again real soon.

Someone mentioned getting a mailer from the Surgeons. I myself got the same
one. Now, most of these shows I get flyers for are in New York city, and I'm
just a snowbound local who lives Upstate, so the chances of me actually
getting to one of these gigs is very slim. Yet the surgeons keep sending
them and that's cool, because with the warmer weather coming, who knows right?

So my point is (yes I have one), why don't the BOC boys do something
similar? You trying to tell me they can't afford to slap a 32 cent'er on a
stack of printouts to let people know about where they are gonna be? It
stinks when you find out BOC has played 2 hours away from you AFTER the gig
is over! As much as I love BOC's music, it seems to me that they just don't
care about the fans the way tBS do.

Well, maybe that will start some BOC talk, maybe not. If things are this
quiet in a few weeks, maybe I'll dust off the poll again, or slap together
an even more sorry excuse for one....... :^)
Torgo has left the building......
torgo at norwich.net