BOC: bad masters

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Sun Mar 31 10:19:05 EST 1996

>>Where has all the BOC mail Gone?
>
>Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Let's get some mail threads started
>here.
>
>I haven't read anything about it in the FAQ (the version I've got, not the
>newest), so it might be new here. A friend of mine bought the CD of ST,
>and saw two versions; one with 'BOC' in red, the other in green. And now
>somewhere during (not sure) Cagey Cretins something went wrong with the
>tapes. Known problem here?

During the solo the music kind of wows, but I always thought I=B4ve got a=
 bad copy
-maybe it isn=B4t so after all...

>Same thing happened with CC, during (not sure again) Burnin' For You. He
>had to buy a CD single for a correct version. Now I've heard CC has been
>re-issued by a different label in Europe. Does anyone if that one contains
>the correct recording?

I=B4ll try to check this out and then I=B4ll tell you.

                -Daniel Wikdahl
                 Sweden =20
             =20

"Jag har en papegoja -s=E5 jag best=E4mmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
392 36 KALMAR
0480-245 11