HW: PXR5 movie

RJPXR5 at AOL.COM RJPXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 31 10:50:42 EST 1996

>>> Jack of Shadows - book by Roger Zelazny; the eponymous character lives on
>>> world half ruled my science, and half by magic.

i recall that this world was a stationary planet in which one side was in
perpetual darkness,and one was in constant sunlight.shadowjack was a hybrid
of the two races
that lived there,thus having powers and abilities beyond those possessed by
either.
another zelazny inspired tune is lord of light,and this one is really
strange.
i just read that roger zelazny passed away last year. rj