BOC: Champions of Rock

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Wed May 1 01:23:37 EDT 1996

>Well, here's what the FAQ has to say about "Cult Classic":
[ cut ]
>Notes:  Released in 1994, on Herald Records.

Ah, that could be the reason no one seems to have a bad copy of Burning For
You! My copy of CC is released on Fragile Records. Maybe the Herald release
has got a correct version.

>The CD was released in 1996 in Europe under the title, "Champions Of
>Rock".

Well, Fragile Records are from the UK, so that actually is a European release
by itself. I heard someone mention Burning For You is correct on the
Champions Of Rock. I am starting to think I have some kind of rarity here,
with the Fragile release of CC... :-)

>What a valuable reference this FAQ is  ;-)   No BOC fan should be without
>it!

I am not!

Jerry