BOC: new release not in North America

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Wed May 1 01:11:14 EDT 1996

Interesting stuff here. Why should there be more BOC fans in the USA than in
Europe?
The reason of selling more records in the USA than in Europe is clear enough,
I guess, but could be related to the next item.
There are more people attending BOC shows in the USA than there are in
Europe? We could also see that the other way around: doing more shows =
attracting more people. The one (whine) BOC show I have attended (Stadthalle
Mullheim, Koeln, 1992-09-24) was close to sold out. I am sure that over 50%
of Bolle and Melne's subscribors are American. But I really hope the fans
outside of USA are able to make a difference. For BOC's sake! :-)

About the label... Are the CDs by SPV easy to get there in the USA? If not,
it could be that SPV have difficulties putting their products on the American
market. And yes, like Theo said, it might be pure strategy. If the new BOC
records sells well in Europe, it is safe to expect it will do at least as
well in the USA.

Jerry