Marshall will buoy

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Wed May 1 11:58:03 EDT 1996

> > You know, I've always assumed that Pearlman had intended a double meaning to
> > this phrase.  Given that "fender" can mean "to ward off," I thought he may
> > have also intended the phrase to mean "hold yourself up by gathering your
> > will power in order to ward off control."  Or am I reading too much into
> > this?  This is, after all, Pearlman, though...

        Well, that IS a BOC trick, after all.

        "Time to play, besides/B-Sides..."

        "let me loose I fear/Lucifer..."

        I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Chip Hart                          *            chip at pcc.com
People's Computer Company          *            http://www.pcc.com/~chip
15 Pinecrest Drive                 *            Work:800-722-7708
Essex Junction, VT  05452          *            Fax: 802-872-8214