Marshall will buoy

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed May 1 14:07:03 EDT 1996

>> > You know, I've always assumed that Pearlman had intended a double

>        "Time to play, besides/B-Sides..."
>
>        "let me loose I fear/Lucifer..."
>
>        I'm sure there are plenty of others.

ones I always had differently:

Black Blade:

"Killing so its power can grow.. grow.. grow..

        I always thought he was saying "row!  row!" as in some
        kind of reneactment of the scene in which the reever fleet
        is being overtaken by the battle-barges of Melnibone'....

Veterans of the Psychic Wars

        This one is almost embarassing to admit.  For years (until
        I got ETL and saw the lyrics) I thought the line

        "Where the tides of madness swell"

        was  "Where the taco bandits dwell".

        Don't ask me why...

Do we need to mention how many people on this list thought
"Ant Track Tools" was "Amtrack Trains"??

Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)