BOC: lyrics for D&S and I Am the One?

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Wed May 1 16:33:40 EDT 1996

I've not heard Rick's FULL first show, but I have an aud tape of Alberts last
show, 08/18/81, Norfolk Pavillion, West Runton, UK.

Albert apparently either ran into traffic, got lost or had bad instructions
to the venue.  Regardless, he arrived REALLY late.  The show had started and
Rick played drums on the first 4 or 5 songs.  The Albert arrived and took
over.

At this show, Cities was played as an encore!  Apparently, when its' turn
came in the setlist, Albert hadn't arrived yet, so they skipped it.

The show itself is nothing special, it's memorable only as being Albert's
last as a member of BOC.

R.

BTW, according to Bolle's tapelist, there was an 08/19/81 show was at the
Venue In London (Apparently Rick's first FULL show).  There was an 08/20/81
show in Dunstable and the Donnington show was 08/22/81.