HW: Dave Saw it Coming

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu May 2 08:40:30 EDT 1996

> I read some stuff to the effect that a law now requires all clubs in England
> playing music after 3am must play low level ambient music every alternate
> hour.  If this is true, the clever machinations of Dave's that produced
> Business of the Future and White Zone are now revealed.   Or did he play a
> role in passing this law?

        It is the business of the future to be ambient ;)  Cleary a subtle
double meaning was implied in the original title.

> PS - Sir Scott, next time stick to the Mass Pike.  The drainage is much
> better and the speed limit higher.   Of course, it makes for a less
> interesting tale.   5 precious objects, and somehow related to HW.   Wonder
> what those might be.

        Perhaps including the great guitar Godblaster, or the dread bass
Bone Shiverer (which all men fear and all women love) ...?  The return
of the all-mighty Delatron?
        Only time will tell ...

Cheers,
Carl