Marshall will buoy

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Thu May 2 10:28:38 EDT 1996

Deb on Amps:

> The Fender Pro is a tube amp. It's really great-- and it goes up to 12! Beats
> Nigel Tufnel by a whole digit!
>

> We are using it a lot on our new album. The answer to your question, Theo, is
> that we recorded 15 songs (but a couple will probably be saved for one reason
> DF
Sounds like a great amp.  Imagine my embarassment over not knowing
more about it yet.  Could you please indulge me with a few more
particulars, as I'm about to rush out and get one?  How much wattage,
what size speaker, what type power tubes, and are you using the amp's
distorion or putting stomp boxes ahead?  Also, is the best distorion
on it from cranking to 12 or using  it's (I presume it has one) gain
cranked and the master turned back?  Or all volumes on 12?  Also, is
it loud enough for a small club, or strictly for recording?
thanks a million!
theo

New and noteworthy:  Richard Thompson, You? Me? Us?