HW: Dave Saw it Coming

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu May 2 17:50:15 EDT 1996

Rudich, Robert A writes:

> I read some stuff to the effect that a law now requires all clubs in England
> playing music after 3am must play low level ambient music every alternate
> hour.  If this is true, the clever machinations of Dave's that produced
> Business of the Future and White Zone are now revealed.   Or did he play a
> role in passing this law?

hmmm - the thought of Dave involved in formulating Government legislation
for Parliamentary approval almost defies belief!    However, I am quite
prepared to grant him either prescience or an ability to dash into the
future, pick up a copy of NME or Melody Maker and drop back again into
the present to see what the music scene is going to turn into next.   I
await the next album with interest  8-)

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk