Name

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu May 2 18:17:59 EDT 1996

> >"Sorry! But maybe you have a theory for cold fission...
>
> That's cold fusion.

        No, I want to hear about cold fission! :)  I think someone should
right a song about "cold fission" :)  On the other hand, there's probably
a bizarre sci-fi love long a_la "Spirit of the Age" in cold fusion.  You
know--it doesn't seem to exist, frigidity, "fusion" ... lots of prime
pulpy cheesy subject matter there that is dying for some catchy rhymes
and a 3 chord Brock progression :)

> >obShocker: I quit kollecting Hawkwind in late 1987.
> See, that's the craziest thing I've heard in a long time.

        Yeah, 'specialy since I never even *heard* of Hawkwind until
years later :)

Cheers,
Carl