OTHER: Singing of Cold Fission

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri May 3 07:31:00 EDT 1996

>        No, I want to hear about cold fission! :)  I think someone should
>right a song about "cold fission" :)  On the other hand, there's probably
>a bizarre sci-fi love long a_la "Spirit of the Age" in cold fusion.  You
>know--it doesn't seem to exist, frigidity, "fusion" ... lots of prime
>pulpy cheesy subject matter there that is dying for some catchy rhymes
>and a 3 chord Brock progression :)

You're on to something here, Carl.  A scientist seeking a cheap energy
source blunders onto endothermic nuclear reactions.  Instead of powering the
world, he discovers cheap A/C.  Just in time for the global warming.   His
regret is that he can't plug anything into it.   But that's the chiller of
the age.

Rudy