BOC: ER Connection?

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Fri May 3 09:37:29 EDT 1996

>> The title of tonight's new episode of ER is "Fevers of Unknown Origin".
>> Is there a BOC fan lurking behind the scenes of TV's hottest show?!?

>        Hmmm.  It's difficult to see this as strictly coincidence.  See
>if any baby's get taken away ... ;)
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

        Actually... One of the doctors had to return a baby to her sister,
the birth mother, after caring for her for months while the mother was
getting her life straightened out.  A patient almost lost her baby, but
the previously mentioned doctor was able to determine that the pregnancy
was *not* the cause of the high blood pressure which threatened the life
of the mother.  So yes, almost 2 babies get taken away! ;)
        I'll give 10 to 1 that Michael Crichton is the BOC fan, but those
odds might slip, as he'll be starting from the 20th gate...