HW: Better with Bridgette?

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Fri May 3 10:11:11 EDT 1996

Carl E. Anderson writes:

> >>        I totally disagree, Live Legends is one of my favorite erotic
> >> videos of all time.
> >
> > You know, its the ballet dancer during the first couple of tunes
> > that always grabbed my complete attention...   8^>
>
>         You people are deeply warped. ;)  It's bad enough being amazed by
> Bridget but the *ballet*dancer*.  Ack!  I still maintain that's David
> Lee Roth in a tutu! :)

She's no ballet dancer.  She's probably a stripper they gave L15 to
dance the gig.  Make it L20 - they made her wear that tutu.

As for Brigett, one of my friends had the definitive comment: when she
was completely mummified, and the stage hands were carting her away,
he said, "Quick!  Drop her in the river!".

Steve