More on BOC: ME262

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Fri May 3 11:31:08 EDT 1996

>        Mind you, since that one bird was rigged to carry the underwing
>ones _as well_, the effect it could have had on a bomber group can be
>imagined. Similar problems were had with one they rigged with a 50mm gun
>in the nose, but that looked far too silly to be taken seriously and used
>in a rock song...

I knew I recognized another aero-enthusiast.  I don't think that whichever
BOC-ers wrote the song analyzed it in so much detail anyway, but the
aircraft is certainly dramatic enough to rate a song (and with that BOC
touch of evil, being connected to the last dying gasp of the Nazi
Gotterdammerung)- It should be the soundtrack to computer flight sims.

SP

"As long as someone wields the whip, someone else will want to kiss it."
-G. Gordon Gordon