BOC in buffalo?

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Fri May 3 12:14:46 EDT 1996

I haven't heard anything about this, but I'm stuck in the southern tier for
another couple of days.  Down here people are solidly in support of Nixon
for his run at a second term ;)  I guess in Hornell they believe no news is
good news.  Anyway, if this is true I'll definately be there and some of my
friends might be interested also.  I'll call ticketmaster when I get home on
Monday and find out what the deal is.

To date: # of tBS concerts (1), # of BOC concerts (0)
I'd be there if Buffalo fell over Niagra Falls!

Brian
<Halligbt at Bigvax.Alfred.Edu>