BOC in buffalo?

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Fri May 3 12:24:14 EDT 1996

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN writes:

> To date: # of tBS concerts (1), # of BOC concerts (0)
> I'd be there if Buffalo fell over Niagra Falls!

Hmm.  I hate to say it, but BOC never seemed to get very pumped up to
play Buffalo (not that I could really blame them - neither did any
other band).  I saw them about 5 times there, between 1982 and 1994,
and with the exception of the first one (the RbN tour), it was always
the same mailed-in show.  I've since seen them other places, and even
heard tapes of shows in other cities during that same time period, and
the "Buffalo problem" just seems to be an anomaly.  More evidence of
whatever it is in the water that affects Buffalo sports teams...  or
maybe the poisonous mist blowing down from Niagara Falls contains a
faster acting agent than anyone suspected.

Steve