HW: Blood of Man is Lost Chronicles

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Fri May 3 13:14:48 EDT 1996

cjohnson wrote:
>        Seems to me that there are some much better takes on Lost C. from
>        the 1987 and 1988 tours.  I'm not sure how often they played this
>        tune after 1988.

According to my List of When Songs Were Played Live Taken from
Bernhard's Tape List (TM), they played Lost Chronicles seven times
after 1988, all of them in 1989.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

Basil: I mean, do you know what that fire extinguisher _did_? It
exploded in my face! I mean, what is the _point_ of a fire
extinguisher? It sits there for months, and when you actually have a
fire, when you actually _need_ the bloody thing...it blows your head
off!! I mean, what is happening to this country?