The Blood of Man

Gordon drgoon at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Sat May 4 14:30:05 EDT 1996

> obControversy: Getting Wishart into the band at that point
saved them.

Not here - I agree. HW need a front man/woman, they've been at
their dullest when without. Even Mike Moorcock has managed to
breathe some life into otherwise dull performances. During the
early eighties, HLL took a rather more central role at
times than he would have done had there been a Turner or
Calvert about. Unfortunately, I've not seen them with Tree,
but A4 is a win over the last couple of albums/tours.

Gordon.