HW: Better with Bridgette?

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sun May 5 03:43:17 EDT 1996

On  2-MAY-1996 21:12:57.5 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >> >Don't get me wrong, I like the Bridgette material a lot (she is no
   >babe, i f
   >> >I may get non PC).
   >>
   >> >        I totally disagree, Live Legends is one of my favorite erotic
   >> >videos of all time.
   >>        But, you gotta admit, wrapping Bridgett up in the mummy
   >outfit tied >        to the pole is pretty darned close to some of Nik
   >Turner's antics.

I didn't see where this LL discussion started, but here's my two cents: The
ballet dancer just seemed cheesy...didn't like that part at all. But
Bridgett I think I could get used to...

Though it seems she's getting ready for a swim at one point...why?

Chuck
`[1;34;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive