BOC: Attention guitarists...

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun May 5 07:40:11 EDT 1996

> I just picked up a guitar transcription book to "Cult Classic".

        Gee, I take it you mean this has tabulature?  That sounds highly
useful!  Can you provide publishing details for the purposes of ordering
this thing?  Does it include transcriptions of the solos?

>         Buck's Boogie (A waste of valuable space in my opinion, they should
>                        have put in Perfect Water instead)

        No way! :)  I've occasionally tried playing bits of this and
don't think my fingers move fast enough :)  I'd be very interested to see
what the "recommended fingerings" are.

Cheers,
Carl