HW Adrian Shaw stuff

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sun May 5 15:18:53 EDT 1996

>Robert Calvert
>Revenge!, Cyborg 2, 1991, B-side with Pete Pavli, "Turn The Tape Over".
>
>Michael Moorcock,
>The Brothel in Rosensrasse, Cyborg 3, 1991, B-side with Pete Pavli, "Turn
>The Tape Over 2".
>
>Now I know about the Brothel in Rosenstrasse ltd edition single, but it
>has been ages since I looked at it. Is the B side entitled Turn the Tape
>over 2? Does it have Adrian Shaw on it? What is the Revenge thing by RC?
>
>Can you please it explain it all to me.

I wonder if anybody, including Adrian Shaw and Peter Pavli, can explain the
Turn the Tape Over Tracks. Here's what's on the tapes:

M Moorcock/The Brothel in Rosenstrasse
Side A: The Brothel in Rosenstrasse - Good Girl, Bad Girl - Another Quiet
Day in Auschwitz - At the Time Centre
Musicians: Pavli gtr/synths, D. Theaker dms, Moorcock vocals
Side B: Turn the Tape Over Vol. 1
Musicians: Shaw/Pavli

R Calvert/Revenge
Side A: Revenge - Bugatti - Fascism/Futurism - Isadora
Musicians: Pavli gtr/bass/piano, House violin/synths, Calvert vocals

Side B: Turn the Tape Over Vol. 2
Musicians: Shaw/Pavli

If you pick me in a good mood, I'll describe the "Turn the Tape Over" pieces
as a "tape filler" that's already been described pretty well by its title.
I hope our friends Shaw/Pavli never did a Turn the Tape Over Tour ;0)

True Calvert or Moorcock fans should though be happy with the A sides,
newbies may begin with Captain Lockheed, Lucky Leif or New World's Fair.
(playing Fascism/Futurism right now - there's an early High Tide atmosphere
in it :0)

>Mike w

\\joe